I am trying to update the blog as frequently as I can. It has honestly been difficult getting some posts up. Our travel schedule has been hectic as we have been to Dallas, Nashville, Chicago, back home to Anaheim, Calgary, and now San Jose in the last week. I am actually typing this post on my Ipad as I am enjoying some down time here in San Jose. I hope you liked the Shoulder Mobility article that came up this past Monday.
HockeySC is rolling along pretty good with awesome forum content including discussion on aerobic training and returning from concussion protocols.
Here is what we have added since my last update:
– Video of the Week- Stiff Legged Sled Drag by Kevin Neeld. In this video, Kevin shoes a nice posterior chain exercise variation.
– Audio Interview with myself. Anthony and I talked about what is going on with the Ducks from a strength and conditioning perspective at this time of year.
– Supplement Recommendations for Hockey Players by David Lasnier was up next. David takes a look at supplements such as Vitamin-D, Beta-Alanine, and Greens supplement and how they are beneficial to hockey players. Good stuff from David.
– Next up is Hang Clean Videos by myself. These are some videos of some local pros and major junior guys doing hang cleans.
– Hope you all are enjoying the site. Any questions let us know.
Sean, Mike, Anthony, Kevin, and Darryl.